Any data that you submit to Boutique Planet is handled in accordance with the 1998 UK Data Protection Act and we use technology that protects your information (including credit card details) from unauthorised use or access. We must make you aware however that information transferred over the Internet or wireless networks can never be guaranteed to be completely secure. There may be instances where your data travels internationally even to places outside the European Union. If you visit or use our website, please be aware of the risks that are outside of our control.
When you place an order with Boutique Planet, we ask for your name, e-mail address, delivery address, contact and credit card details. We may keep a record of this information so that we can recognise you and fulfil any orders you place with Boutique Planet. We retain details of your orders and copies of any correspondence that you send us. As common with lots of organisations and in order to maintain high standards of customer service, we may record, and sometimes play back for training purposes, incoming telephone calls.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and we will endeavour only to use or disclose personal information collected from you for the efficient delivery of our services to you and to work towards improving those services by:
* Communicating with you about your orders.
* Performing marketing and promotional activities
* Understanding the interests and buying behaviour of our website users and visitors.
* Disclosing your personal information on a need to know basis to agents that we use to help us improve our service to you and to process orders placed by you (for example credit card companies) or any appropriate investigative third party if we believe you may be involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law.
* Transferring your personal information to other companies in the same group of companies as Boutique Planet or to a third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets of Boutique Planet, this is because our data forms part of our assets, whether by merger acquisition reorganisation or otherwise.
Aside from what is set out above, we will not sell, use or otherwise disclose any information we hold about you to any third parties unless you have provided us with your consent to do so.