Boutique Planet is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data that you provide to us, or any that we may collect from or about you.
There are different methods on how and when we collect your personal information. Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is defined as any information which on its own, or when merged with other information, allows an individual to be identified. For example, this can be your name, telephone number or address.
We collect your information when you do any of the below:
- Place an order on our website, by telephone or in person in-store.
- Make an enquiry regarding our products or services
- Enter a competition, promotion or prize draw
- Upload an image, comment or review
- Sign up for our newsletter, promotions or offers
- Correspond with us, whether by phone, letter, email, social media or chat facility
- Fill out any forms on any of our websites
- When you browse our websites as information is collected on our website; commonly known as “cookies”.
- Complete any forms relating to accidents or incidents for Health and Safety and Insurance purposes
The personal information that we may then collect includes:
- Email address
- Phone/ mobile number
- Records of your contact with us for example logs of correspondence interactions pre and post-sale
We may keep a record of this information so that we can recognise you and fulfil any orders you place with Boutique Planet. We retain details of your orders and copies of any correspondence that you send us. As common with lots of organisations and in order to maintain high standards of customer service, we may record, and sometimes play back for training purposes, incoming telephone calls.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and we will endeavour only to use or disclose personal information collected from you for the efficient delivery of our services to you and to work towards improving those services by:
*Communicating with you about your orders.
* Performing marketing and promotional activities
* Understanding the interests and buying behaviour of our website users and visitors.
* Disclosing your personal information on a need to know basis to agents that we use to help us improve our service to you and to process orders placed by you (for example credit card companies) or any appropriate investigative third party if we believe you may be involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law.
* Transferring your personal information to other companies in the same group of companies as Boutique Planet or to a third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets of Boutique Planet, this is because our data forms part of our assets, whether by merger acquisition reorganisation or otherwise.
Aside from what is set out above, we will not sell, use or otherwise disclose any information we hold about you to any third parties unless you have provided us with your consent to do so.
Accessing Your Information & Updates
Below is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not. The right of data portability is only relevant from 25th May 2018. If you wish for further information or explanation regarding your rights please contact us or visit the ICO website.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
If your personal information changes we politely request that you tell us so we can update your records. You can do this by using the contact us page on our website.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information.
If you choose to opt in to receiving communication from us and change your mind and wish to opt out you can do this in a number of ways:
- Clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails
In cases where we rely upon consent to process your personal data you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us via the contact details below.
When we receive notification that you wish to withdraw consent or change your preferences we will do this as soon as reasonably possible and most likely within 72 hours of the request.
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us by going to the Contact Us section of our website to exercise these rights.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our websites.
Data Protection Officer
Planet (Boutique) Clothing 93 Ltd
8 The Arcade
or email: email@example.com